Follow

Jeweled Lattice Afghan (Free Pattern)

Jeweled Lattice Afghan Free Pattern
Jeweled Lattice Afghan
It’s baby time again! I always say that I am surrounded by people having babies and well…I am! My cousin just had her baby boy named Ethan and now one of my dear friends is awaiting the arrival of her baby girl. I have been working on this afghan for what seems like ages and I am so excited to finally share it with you. It’s a great blanket that takes some time to work up but well worth it. It looks very intricate but involves fairly easy stitches. I hope that you enjoy the pattern for my new Jeweled Lattice Afghan (named by a wonderful woman named Yvonne from one of my crochet groups!) Happy Crocheting!

Pattern details: Jeweled Lattice Afghan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...