Follow

Lover's Knot Crocheted Scarf Tutorial

Lover's Knot Crocheted Scarf Tutorial
Lover's Knot Crocheted Scarf
I saw this lovely image of a scarf on Pinterest using a very lacy stitch and I thought it was gorgeous.  (I was also desperate to do something creative after several weeks of severe crafting famine thanks to sick children and a much too busy schedule.)
Hoooowwwwever, when you go to the blog on which this stitch is featured you will soon realize that the instructions are in...Dutch.  Helpful for all of the Dutch-speaking crocheters out there, but for me?  Not so much.  After browsing around the internets I found some instructions for this stitch - it's called the Lover's Knot - and discovered that it was so fun and easy that I should make a tutorial.

Tutorial details:: Lover's Knot Crocheted Scarf 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...